The Hall is used by the whole community; providing facilities for the Social Club, W.I., monthly dances as well as a meeting venue for clubs, associations, private hires and the Parish Council.
All Saints Road,
Creeting St Mary,
The Hall comprises an entrance area , a main hall with storage areas, male, female and disabled toilets, a well equipped kitchen and a lounge bar area with pool room and bar store. There is a modern ground source heat pump installed that gives warm air circulation to all areas of the hall. The Kitchen has recently been renewed and has a five ring hob, double oven, commercial dishwasher, freezer and refrigerator, crockery and cutlery etc. The main Hall has a new oak floor suitable for dancing etc.
There is car parking at the front for 7 or 8 vehicles and access to an extensive rear car park for another 30 cars. The rear car park provides access to Blacksmith’s Field, an area of land donated to the Parish for communal use. It has soccer posts and a children’s play area. This area is used for regular recreation and village celebrations.
A small patio area immediately behind the Hall provides a safe play space for children.
The hall and lounge are now available for hire throughout the day. Two marquees are also available for hire
The hire rates are shown below
Main Hall alone – £9 per hour
Lounge alone – £7 per hour
Hall and Lounge –£15 per hour
Kitchen just for making drinks – £6
Kitchen with use of cooker/dishwasher – £12
* Free WiFi now available
Village Hall Committee
- All Hires are subject to a 2 hour minimum charge
- A deposit of £200 may be required 1 month in advance of the booking date for parties, large functions or gathering.
- Hire Charges include electricity use and heating when required.
- A Licensed Bar Service by the Social Club may be available at a cost of £50 – £100, however this is subject to numbers attending and timings. The Hirers must contact the Social Club Chairman to confirm availability in the first instance by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Additionally the Hirer will need apply to Mid Suffolk Distinct Council for a license for the bar, by a “Temporary Events Notice”- “TEN”. Full details will be provided to the hirer who wishes to have a bar facility.
- The Kitchen can be booked in addition to the above fees at a cost up to £6 per session for serving teas and coffees or £12 for full use of crockery, cutlery, cooker, oven, dishwasher etc. I
- Bookings for parties for 18 year olds can only be accepted with the prior agreement of the Management Committee. The person making the booking and the 18 year old, need to be resident within the Parish of Creeting St Mary. Similar requirements may apply to 16 year and 17year olds parties.
- The small marquee hire cost is £20 and the large one is £30
How to Book Creeting St Mary Jubilee Hall for your event
- Please see the Bookings Calendar
To view the start and finish times of existing bookings, please “click” on the individual entered booking.
Contact Richard Hyde, our Bookings Clerk via email (email@example.com) or telephone (01449 720024) to check that your desired slot is available
- Download a booking form and hire agreement. These are also available from the booking clerk. Complete, sign & return along with the appropriate payment.
- A copy of your agreement will be returned to you signed by the booking clerk and constitutes confirmation of your booking and your invoice
- Please remember to send us any outstanding balance before your hire commences